Friday 17 December 2010


One of the problems I had was that I was expecting to be doing the sound for another game “devil may cry 4” and so had been researching how I could go about creating sounds specific to that trailer, but in our group we decided to go with “dead space 2”. Not only did I have this set back, but the college was closed for a few days due to snow. Which meant I was not able to spend as much time as I would have liked in the sound rooms producing the assets. I also had an issue with getting the sound levels right, a lot of the tracks decibels were too high, this meant that some sound clipping was occurring and I was loosing quality. I had to go through and lower each of the wave peaks that were too high, because I did not want to loose overall volume and wanted to keep all the tracks fairly proportionate.


No comments:

Post a Comment